01 November 2008

take a guess


Thanks to numerous people who added their change to our Kids Walking Kids Home bucket, this was the final result. The kids and I finally made it to the bank before they closed on Wednesday to use the change machine and get a total. Peter and I were hoping for $50 or $60. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when the machine gave us the final total of $99.28! God took what seemed small in the eyes of many and multiplied it for a powerful impact. This addition brings our total raised for "our" Ethiopian boy to $470. I had personally hoped to break the $500 mark, but we are so thankful to be able to offer what we raised to a family who will change a boy's life forever. Joshua has already said several times that he wants to do this again, so we may consider making it an annual fall event. Thanks so much to all who supported us in making a difference!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: