27 September 2007

FYI

If you want to tape the season premier of one of your favorite shows, it's best to check to see if there are any small plastic toys inside the VCR before trying to insert the tape.

Oh, and in case you are wondering... Yes, we live in the 20th century and still use a VCR. No need to make fun of us. Peter has already been ruthlessly teased in the past week about this same topic among his young and trendy volleyball friends. Yes, there are more significant bits of information I could share with you, but I don't have the energy to say anything significant after canning 2 bushels of applesauce today. No, I won't give you a jar of my applesauce because 2 bushels doesn't actually make as much as you think, and our kids are so excited about the applesauce that they actually did a dance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I'm so glad you posted. (And don't feel bad - if I ever have to actually tape anything - much less watch it - I do it on a VCR too!) Oh -and guess what? Shhhh... don't tell anyone, but I still buy kids' videos on VHS (at the rock bottom price of a whole dollar). Frugal me... =) I bet your applesauce is wonderful.