01 January 2009

December recap

One evening as we were rushing to get out the door, I shoved my feet into my shoes and ran to the car with them half on. It wasn't until we were away from the house that I noticed a slight issue.




That pretty much sums up December in Becky's brain. In case you're wondering, it was really uncomfortable walking around with a 1.5" heel on one foot and a nearly flat sole on the other.

Once I get the kids settled back in school on Monday I'll post pictures from our holiday activities. There are plenty of cute ones.

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

You're awesome.

EEEEMommy said...

I've done that too! Different heels and all. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle!

Peter and Becky said...

Amy, I'm sure that's what all the people who saw me were thinking.

Angel, if you're trying to make me feel better, I appreciate it, but now I just think you're clueless, too. :)