26 March 2007
We thought we'd have our tickets today, but we spent a frustrating day waiting for news from the travel agent and receiving none. Evidently they're having trouble getting us on a return flight in the timeline that works best for us. Please pray that this situation resolves quickly, as we have lots to do and don't know how much time we have to do it in. The really frustrating part is that the more urgent things on the to do list depend on knowing our schedule. Ultimately, we're just thankful to know that we'll be with our kids soon, but it's been a very stressful day.