04 June 2007

one of those moments

I'm checking email while the kids play around me. A few minutes ago everyone was playing the drum and dancing. Now they're eating imaginary food off the pages of their new Bibles. Two minutes ago Joshua prayed this prayer: "Father God, thank you for the good food. Thank you for Patience to dance and I beat the drum. Thank you I dance and Patience beat the drum. Thank you. You're welcome. Amen." I always say I should write these things down. Since I'm already on the computer, I thought I'd share with all of you.

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

"You're welcome.":)
That's precious!
I haven't done well writing down cute things such as this.

We really enjoyed looking through all of the pictures! My kids especially enjoyed seeing your kids! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Have a great week!
Angel