16 May 2007

mommy might make it

We're cautiously optimistic that Peter will not have to quit working at Worldlink to care for the kids. I still have a low grade fever and an annoying and somewhat painful cough, but most of my other symptoms have disappeared. Because Peter was off on Monday after being away last week and my mom came Tuesday afternoon so I could take a nap, today was a pretty exhausting day of being "on" nonstop. Every time I tried to lay down for a few minutes to rest on the couch, something would happen that required my attention. So I'm about to crash, but we wanted to let you know that we appreciate your prayers for the health of our family. It will be a while until we know anything about Garty, but we're happy I'm 80% functional again.

2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! So it isn't malaria? I'm praying for a full recovery!

Becky Avella said...

I'm glad that you are starting to feel better, too. I've been praying for your adjustment and love reading your blog.

There is a game of blog tag going around and "tag, you're it" I know that you are very busy with your family and your adjustment and health issues, so don't feel obligated. If you feel well enough, you can check out the details on my blog.

Love,
The "other" Becky