13 February 2007

today's updates

Thanks to those of you who prayed for little Diamond since we posted last night. He made it through the night, but he's still extremely sick with a terrible case of pneumonia and infection. The doctors aren't optimistic about his chances, but they didn't think he'd make it through the night either. The exciting news is that there is family thinking about adopting him if he pulls through! Please keep praying, and we'll keep you updated.
We've been waiting all day to hear whether passports were issued today and for whom. Unfortunately, we just heard that Patty (our agency director) showed up for her meeting with the passport director only to find that she wasn't there. She then waited several hours, but the woman never showed. The meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow, and no passports were issued for anyone from our agency today. So... it's another day of waiting and hoping and praying.

No comments: