23 April 2007

Arrival

I am happy to relate that the entire Bowersox family made it home healthy and happy today! Becky wanted to post herself but they just got the kids to bed at 9:00 (the kids really don't like going to bed!) and had just enough energy to ask me to post before they were going to crawl into bed themselves. I was able to snag their pictures of all their adventures so I will share a few with you. Hopefully this will hold you over until Becky can get them all on the Internet later this week.
This is very first time they were all together as a family!

Spending time in the pool helped everyone stay cool and happy while they waited to come home.
The kids dressed in their "fine fine" clothes on the way to the Embassy.

It was a long trip home. (Who looks like they're having fun here?)


Finally- they made it to America in style!

By the way, Auntie Katie thinks she has the world's cutest niece and nephews!

10 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Hooray for pictures!!!!!
I'm so glad you made it home safely!
Continuing to pray for you during the transition!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!:)
Much Love,
Angel

Sintari said...

Wow!!! What GREAT pictures. They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. Welcome home Bowersox family!

The "Other" AOH Becky : )

Anonymous said...

So great to see the whole family together. We will continue to pray for you guys as you all get acclimated to this whole thing. We can't wait to meet the kids.

Jon and Leanne

C Wynne said...

What big smiles!! It is great to know you are all safely home. Pray these first days will be ones when the luscious reality of being a family and of our Lord's blessing set in!

Carroll

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Our God is sooooooo good!

Anonymous said...

BEST WISHES to all 5 of you and also to extended family. I am a friend of Shannon's so I have been maintaining an update of all events via your blog and also via Shannon's emails etc.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Carole Miller

Dono & Laurie said...

YAY! I'm so so happy for you all...to finally be home! Thanks so much for the updates and the pics. How awesome! Your kiddos are beautiful! Praise God they're finally home! Hope you guys get LOTS of rest in the up coming days/weeks :) !!
Love,
Laurie
(Leaving May 5th to pick up Kojo & meet Nyenna & Titus!) Any Advise?

Anonymous said...

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever (Psalm 23).

Thank-you for sharing your family's walk with God, praising the Good Shepherd for his continued provision/car in the coming days, months, and years.

Twichie said...

PICTURES! YAY! What an absolutely gorgeous family! Thank God He brought you home safely and you FINALLY have everyone together!!!!

Love you - and remember, if you ever need ANYTHING - we're here!

*hugs and prayers*

Love you much!